Steps on integrating PingSafe with OpsGenie to create incidents of security alerts.
Why integrate PingSafe with OpsGenie?
OpsGenie helps development teams quickly respond and resolve every incident. Integrating OpsGenie with PingSafe enables users to receive notifications on the platform itself. This reduces the unnecessary workload of organizations checking through thousands of emails and provides a unified platform to handle all the incidents and issues through PingSafe.
What features of OpsGenie does PingSafe use?
Opsgenie allows customers to post Webhook URLs for alert actions. PingSafe uses this feature to generate issues and send customized automated alerts in real-time.
Get automated notifications and resource updates of all the security alerts from PingSafe on OpsGenie.
Once the issue is declared resolved on PingSafe, it will be automatically updated on OpsGenie as well.
Steps to receive PingSafe alert incidents on OpsGenie.
- Login to PingSafe. Click on your user profile(marked within the circle). Click on Settings.
- In the settings tab under the Integrations section, click on OpsGenie.
- Enter team name and generate OpsGenie API Key by following the next steps to submit.
- Login to the OpsGenie account. And go to the Teams tab to create a new team or choose an existing team.
- Click the team and go to the integrations sections.
- Add an API integration
- Copy the API key and save the integration.
- Paste the copied key under OpsGenie API key. Click on Submit.
- The integration of OpsGenie with PingSafe AI is done. Users can optimize the alerts for severity and modules under Issue Severity and Issue Modules section.
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions that you may have.